Green Sun Rising
Charms carry certain keywords, shorthand to denote traits.
- Counterattack: This charm creates an attack in response to an attack, rolled after the initial attack resolves. Counterattacks cannot counterattack counterattacks.
- Holy: This charm has additional effects against Creatures of Darkness..
- Mute: This charm does not add to Anima flare.
- Obvious: This charm creates an obviously supernatural display.
- Sorcerous: This charm does not require committed motes. Its effects may be warped by countermagic at a difficulty of the caster’s essence.
- Stackable: This charm may be applied repeatedly to the same target, usually with cumulative effects.
- Threshing (X): This charm’s final damage is multiplied by (X) against mass combat units.
- Velocity: This charm can only be used if the character has moved, dashed, or disengaged in their previous action.